POLAR BEARS, ARCTIC BIRDS & BELUGA WHALES with the Mike and Jeanne Reimer
Experience the thrill of seeing and hearing Beluga Whales and Polar Bears on the same day, then return to Mike and Jeanne’s welcoming lodge for home-cooked dinner – Wow!
All this against a backdrop of tundra alive with flora and fauna: you could see a whole host of other arctic wildlife such as caribou, arctic foxes, wolves, moose and birds galore. Its not unusual for birders to see 100 species over the course of their adventure.
- Superb wilderness lodge: fly in by float plane!
- Spot wonderful wildlife on foot or from the lodge.
- Marine trips by zodiac to see both whales and bears – and opportunity to paddle with kayaks
- Walk with naturalist guide to look for bears, birds, caribou, wolves, moose and Arctic foxes.
- Cosy lodge with delicious home-cooked meals and cosy fireplace.
Mike and Jeanne really are the experts in Polar Bear watching and their knowledge of the sub-Arctic widlife is fantastic – it is their home!